Dutch Blockchain Week that will be held from the 2nd until the 7th of June 2019, will also be the first of its kind with events hosted not just in one city, but in seven cities all across the Netherlands. Right now the events are taking place in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, The Hague, Arnhem, Tilburg and Almelo and the number of participating cities is still rising.
Blockchain Netherlands, the initiator of the event, is unifying the Dutch ecosystem creating a truly community-driven Blockchain week, aiming to connect and strengthen this community and bringing it to an international stage. What is making this Dutch Blockchain Week unique is that the program is offering a variety of topics and events in the Blockchain space, that is accessible regardless of the level of knowledge people may have.
Dutch Blockchain Week coincides with Money 20/20 Europe which is held in Amsterdam this year, an event that is focused on innovation in the financial industry. Because of this event, Amsterdam is expected to be flooded with thousands of entrepreneurs, and other business people from the financial world. The influx could give Dutch Blockchain week a huge boost as well.
Together with partners, such as BlockchainTalks, Lisk Center Utrecht, BlockDAM, Blockbar, Bitcoin Magazine NL, Dutch Blockchain week has created an exiting program that covers everything from Fintech to regulation, from women in tech to social good, and from new economic models to technical deep-dives. People can expect a nice mix of meetups, workshops and panels to choose from.
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country – May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com will Empower Travellers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies – May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending – May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 – May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies – May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets – May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum – May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain – April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform – April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design – April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency – April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN – April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption – April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings – April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies – April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union – April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators – April 4, 2019
- Bitwise Asset Management report Claims 95% of Bitcoin Trading Volumes are Fake, Overstating True Size of the Market – March 30, 2019
- Flipside Crypto’s Release of the FCAS25 Mechanism Shows Health of Crypto Industry has been on the Rise through 2018/19. – March 29, 2019
- Digix is launching DigixDao Platform, Joining Ranks of Pioneering Decentralised Autonomous Organisations in Singapore – March 28, 2019