In a record for GeForce, top computer makers are introducing more than 80 new laptops based on our supercharged GeForce GTX 1660 Ti and 1650 GPUs.
Following the launch of more than 40 GeForce RTX laptops at CES in January, well over 100 new GeForce laptop models are appearing in the first half of the year.
Starting at $799, these GeForce GTX 16-series laptops deliver fast 1080p gaming. Gamers can choose models from Acer, ASUS, Dell, Gigabyte, HP, Lenovo, MSI and others.
These new models offer laptop owners, who typically upgrade after about four years, massive performance gains.
GeForce GTX 1660 Ti laptops, for example, deliver up to 4x the performance for gaming compared to laptops equipped with a four-year-old GeForce GTX 960M.
These laptops use the same Turing-architecture GPUs as their desktop counterparts. So they’re packed with architectural enhancements that further accelerate performance. And they enable the use of next-gen technology like adaptive shading.
For those seeking faster performance in the smallest possible package, our Max-Q design GeForce GTX 16-series laptops are also available. They’re as thin as 17mm, with narrower screen bezels and displays running at up to 144Hz.
In addition to games, GeForce GTX 16-series laptops accelerate creative tasks by up to 5x. Access advanced video effects in Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Pan and zoom smoothly in Adobe Illustrator CC, regardless of display resolution. Create stunning art and photographs in both Adobe Photoshop CC and Lightroom CC with GPU-accelerated effects like Path and Spin Blur.
GeForce GTX 16-series laptops include NVIDIA’s lineup of game and experience enhancing features:
- GeForce Experience delivers game setting recommendations and updated, optimized drivers for all the biggest games.
- Ansel lets you snap in-game photos in hundreds of titles.
- Freestyle transforms the look of games in real time.
- Highlights captures your best gameplay moments from Fortnite, Metro Exodus, PUBG and other titles.
- ShadowPlay enables you to stream and record uninterrupted gameplay.
- GameWorks effects enhance Metro Exodus, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and other leading titles.
- GameStream enables you to stream your PC games to your TV.
- NVENC broadcasting features enable you to game and stream from the same system, previously impossible given the demands of live broadcasting.
For a limited time we’ve bundled select models with a Fortnite bonus containing 2,000 V-Bucks and the Fortnite Counterattack Set.
Want even faster frame rates, higher resolutions, higher detail levels and cutting-edge ray-traced effects? Step up to a GeForce RTX laptop for unprecedented power and performance.